Friday, June 12, 2009

Group Exhibit Tuesday!

Some street graffiti I saw in Milan that has nothing to do with the rest of my entry.

I am participating in another group exhibit on Tuesday night at the Envoy Gallery. The theme is "Interior Beauty Parlor", and I should have a few NEW paintings exhibited, and hopefully I will show up in a costume that keeps with the same theme as the paintings. It is located at 131 Chrystie Street, in NYC.

I am also working on a few prop pieces for a friend of mine Jeremiah Reeve, who is creating a performance piece happening sometime in August. More info on that later, but it should be a rather exciting performance.

In other news, I am trying to figure out where it would be best to spend my free moments, creating a sea monster ballet, conceptualizing my film about the politics of Wonderland, or creating a fashion line devoted to wind up toys....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...