Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Break

My hands and feet are busted. I have mastered the art of quadruple-tasking, and have found out just how possible it is to survive and revive on Gatorade and sheer will. Throwing up, passing out due to dehydration, and somehow bruising my eye socket all before an 8 hour workday seems to be telling me that working too hard might actually be a health issue.

However, for four days, I am on vacation. In Vermont. I knitted most of a sweater on the train up, and have a list of art I've been meaning to get around to. Let us see if it happens.

And... I just saw a moose.

Kelly Kotulak, during our test shoot for the Alice photos. Though this was taken in NJ, I think it adequately reflects my sentiments at this point.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...