Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Renovations

I am in the process of purging and reorganizing. This is all encompassing in my life at the moment: I've sorted and thrown away huge bags of clothes that were so torn and stained that the salvation army would sneer at them.

I reorganized my van, as the dog helped. Now it is my supply storage shed, which makes sense for me as I often have jobs that take me to new locations for days at a time, and I never know what supplies I might want to play with in my off time.

The other thing I've been doing is rebuilding my website. I now have a website that includes a blog, and all the previous posts in this one. I haven't officially launched it yet, since I still have to label many of the photos in the gallery.

So I'm still not sure what will happen to this blog but I'll let everyone know soon!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...