Tuesday, May 28, 2013

New Collection!

For the first time I have designed a very small collection of ready to wear clothing, to be released with the Resort/holiday 2013 season in June!

Here are some photos of a vest piece I draped yesterday. I drape with scrap fabric, since I tend not to want to spend the money on muslin, hence the bright blue color.

I plan to make it in many different color ways, with lots of different details.

More news on the theme I'm going with soon! I'll probably do a whole post on why the heck I'm doing a theme that might seem so out of the ordinary for me.

But for now, ogle at this vest pattern!! Long for it! And when I release it for sale, tell all your friends, neighbors, grandmas, local baristas and postal workers of the wonder that is this sleeveless jacket!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...