Friday, May 31, 2013

Oil Spills LookBook

Here is my Spring/Summer 2013 collection, Oil Spills.

I never officially released it at the time, due to real life distractions, and the fact that after I sold most of the samples, I lost enthusiasm for the collection. This could be why the collection lacks the big crazy showpieces that are my personal bread and butter. Maybe at some point I might revisit the theme, and execute some of the more ambitious designs for it in my sketchbook, though chances are, I'll probably incorporate those into my next collections somehow.

Despite my never releasing the collection, this lookbook shoot was one of the most fun shoots I've ever done! Models, Hair and makeup were everything I could have asked for, and I regret that these photos were not more publicized.

Models: (in order of appearance) Nancy Ferris, Alexandria Blasi, and Allyson Patane.































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...