Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Some Rethinking

An inspiring image from Wunderkammer

I think recent events in my creative life have left me yearning for a rest. not a complete rest from art, mind you, but I suppose i just want to be able to create without deadlines, and without the pressure of a deadline. I love making collections, since it is many sides of an idea, but perhaps mini collections... for the purpose of photoshoots rather than fashion shows.. it lasts longer anyway. For instance: why can't I make a dress based on a dollhouse? Time, thats why!

And maybe, If I simply create, without rushing, then by the end of the year, I will have a huge collection, of things that I put lots of care and effort into! Imagine that! Not rushing for a show!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...