Thursday, May 27, 2010

Events Coming Up!

This weekend, a multimedia spectacular will be occurring at Galapagos Art Space in Dumbo, NYC. Sunday night I will be having a fashion show with some of my more theatrical pieces, and some really great music! And did I mention that this event is FREE??? Holy rusted metal Batman, check out some more info HERE.

Though, for the first time, I may actually be having an assistant in my place for this show because I have paintings in the art show in BALTICON!!! and I must attend for networking reasons. If you are in the Baltimore area, come have fun with us artsy nerds!

And on June 25th, I shall be showing a collection at The Enchanted Menagerie, and kicking off Pride week with a bang! I will post a flier soon, as well as photos of my new paintings!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...