Thursday, March 28, 2013

STEAMPUNK WORLD'S FAIR!!!!

The time is upon us again, ladies and jellyspoons, for Steampunk World's Fair!!


This event is one of my favorite events of the year, and I am indebted to them not simply because I have found a home amongst the victorian misfits that crowd their halls and support my work, but also because this event helped sponsor my Joan of Arc collection, and got me to NY Couture Fashion Week!

As such, I will not only be vending at this wondrous event, but I will be showing high points of the collection they sponsored, at the fashion show on Sunday! This is one of the best fashion show's I've participated in at a convention, and I am so excited to be a part of it again!

Steampunk World's faire takes place on the weekend of May 17th, 18th, and 19th, at two awesome hotels, the Radisson of Piscataway, and the Embassy Suites of Piscataway (New Jersey).

So please, come and have a great time at an event filled with creativity and curiosity, that has been a large reason for my success!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...