Monday, October 27, 2008

My Activities As of Late

I made two costumes for my competition, each based on Byzantine religious art. The week in Italy was amazing and wonderful, (more to come soon, and with photos!) though I was sick with tonsillitis the whole time. I met an array of talented people from all over the world, and visited many textile mills, museums, and design studios. It was my second time in Italy, and I was able to visit my family, who overfed me, yelled at me for not writing, and were more patient than necessary with my horrible Italian. 

Before I left, I was able to take pictures of my garments on models, which makes them look a lot better than when they are shoved in a suitcase!

Mary Benyo dressed as an archangel


Rachel Bowers dressed as the Virgin Mary

Photographed by Andy Jordan, more can be seen HERE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...