Friday, November 21, 2008

My Activities for the Last and Next Couple Days


Yesterday, things were slow at work, so my boss set us to clean up the studio. As I was painting a white bookshelf white, a little white dog with a smile on its face ran up to me and wiggled. I pet it, then entered a conversation with my boss and the dog's owner. Who ended up being none other than Susan Sarandon, who was in for a fitting.  The dog's name turned out to be Penny, and Susan told us about how she brings her to shoots, and she ends up being in films with her, since she is such a good little dog. It was nice finally meeting Susan, as when I first started working at Izquierdo's, I worked on her costume for Enchanted.  Tim Robbins was also in for a fitting, and he was so tall, he had to duck his head to make sure he cleared the doorways.

Aside from that bit of excitement, I have been under the weather for the past week, and hope to recover in time for Dances of Vice tomorrow evening, in which I will be accompanied by my best friend Jenette, and my father. Whom I will force to wear a top hat.

Then, the day after tomorrow, I am loading my jeep up with costumes in order to supply them for a photo shoot in Bust Magazine. So keep an eye out! Pictures of Vice and perhaps the Bust shoot coming soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...