Sunday, November 30, 2008

When Left to my Own Devices

Ah yes, knitting Christmas presents... but a dress for the dog? This is what happens when Kristin has a weekend to herself. My excuse is that I just wanted to try that red yarn at the store, I just wanted to make something small,  to see how the stitches work...

Sigh, well anyway, for the record, I don't actually agree with putting clothing on animals, unless it is sheep that have just been shorn, however, if I did not produce something suitable for the holidays, I could rest assured that my mother or sister would have had a field day in the doggy sweater section of Petco.  Thus, Lulu the family dog is now the proud owner of a ruffly wool sweater. 

Now if only I had time to make the sweater I made for my dad I promised him 3 years ago...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...